Well, I went and got myself into a scarf kick. Go figure. It’s a dangerous accessory addiction, if I do say so. I could accumulate quite the collection of scarves, pashminas, and other wraps if left to my own devices. Solids, tasseled, floral, printed…you name it!
I love that scarves can be worn pretty much any time of the year, and they can add a great pop of print or color to a neutral outfit (much like the one I wore yesterday). Plus, many of them are very affordable, so they can be a cheap way to give new life to a wardrobe.
Today I have 20 of my favorite scarves from around the web. AND, they are all under $30 (with the exception of one)! You can’t beat it: which style of scarf would you select? I’m tied between #5 and #12 right now…
1. Polka Dot Scarf: Forever 21 // 2. Zig Zag Infinity Scarf: JCPenney // 3. Elephant scarf: Target //4. Waverly Print Scarf: Forever 21
5. Reversible Infinity Scarf: Old Navy // 6. Refinement To Be Scarf: ModCloth // 7. Embroidered Tassel Scarf: Old Navy
Shades of pink and orange
8. Keen Observer Scarf: ModCloth // 9. Cheetah Print Infinity Scarf: Nordstrom // 10. Overblown Houndstooth Muffler: Nordstrom //11. Worldly Striped Infinity Scarf: Forever 21
12. English Garden Floral Scarf: JCPenney // 13. Floral Woven Scarf: Nordstrom //14. Oversized Floral Infinity Scarf: JCPenney // 15. Mossimo Floral Scarf: Target // 16. Merona Floral Scarf: Target // 17. Floral Infinity Scarf: Target
Shades of blue
18. Fernandina Infinity Scarf: Anthropologie // 19. City Lights Scarf: Target // 20. Postcard Safari Scarf: Nordstrom